Geomechanica is pleased to offer a cloud computing service, Irazu Cloud, for its Irazu simulation software, the innovative simulation package for modelling rock mass deformation and fracturing.
This service employs conventional software applications for model construction and post-processing, together with cloud computing for model execution. With this approach, you will build the Irazu models on your local computer using the Irazu Graphical User Interface, Geomechanica’s intuitive and easy-to-use pre-processing software. The models will then be submitted to the cloud for execution on Geomechanica’s computing infrastructure. As simulation outputs are generated, they will be automatically downloaded to your computer where visualization and post-processing can be carried out.
Main advantages of the Irazu Cloud include:
- No need for specialized IT infrastructure: avoid the expense of purchasing a dedicated workstation for running models. To use Irazu Cloud, only a simple laptop (running Microsoft Windows or Linux) and an Internet connection are required.
- Reduced capital costs: pay-as-you-go options are offered in lieu of a large upfront software licensing fee.
- Greater flexibility: monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions are available to better suit variations in your demand.
- Improved accessibility: you can submit your models any time and from anywhere.
- Automatic software updates: you are always running the most up-to-date version of our Irazu software.
To learn more about how you can use Geomechanica’s Irazu software, including a free, one-month trial subscription to Irazu Cloud, please get in touch with us by calling 1-647-478-9767 or emailing us at email@example.com. Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates from us.